International Association of Sports and ICT managed by Council for Sustainable Peace and Development publishes all its books in full open access format which are easily accessible for Sports, Education and ICT community. IASI does not have any income source. Therefore, IASI needs to defray its production and maintenance costs by collecting Fellow Member Fees from author, authors’ institutes or research funding bodies.
This membership is available only for Ph.D. Holders, International Players, International Coaches, International Sports Managers, Senior Academicians, Senior Scientists, and Senior Professionals, Software Companies, CEO of Sports Event Organization, can join IASI as IASI Fellow Member.
Benefits of Membership:
Fellow Member of International Association of Sports and ICT shall enjoy following benefits
- Fellow Member gets privilege to write the title FMIASI (Fellow Member, International Association of Sports and ICT). For Example: Prof. (Dr.) Xyz Pqrs, Ph.D., FMIASI
- Fellow Members will get a prestigious certificate regarding fellow membership, essential for one’s academic enhancement.
- Fellow Members photo and membership details shall be published on website of International Association of Sports and ICT
- Fellow Members are exempted from registration fees for all the National/International Conferences by IASI.
- Fellow Members may get chance to become Sectional President, Sectional Secretary or Sectional Recorder in the National/International Conference sessions.
- Fellow Members may be appointed as judges of National/International Conference / Sports Event.
- Fellow Members may be appointed as member of organizing and apex committee of National/International Conference / Sports Event.
- Fellow Members may become key note speakers in National/International Conference.
- Fellow Members may be invited for invited talk/special lecture in sectional programmes of National/International Conference.
- Fellow Members will also be privileged to host the National/International Conference at their own place/country.
- Fellow Members will also get the opportunity to represent their state/country as coordinator for the IASI publication and conference.
- Fellow Members may be appointed as referee of any one of IASI International / National Sports Event / Conference.
- Fellow Members can give their research articles which will be published under the title ‘From the Editor’s Desk’ for which no Article processing fees will be charged.
- Fellow Members will be considered for IASI International Award of Excellence.
Fellow Membership Subscription ( Membership Fees)
- $165 (for Foreign),
- $135 (for SAARC Countries),
- INR 6,500/- (for Indian)
Indian Members/Authors can send your membership fees/Manuscript Processing Charges in the name of “Council for Sustainable Peace and Development” by electronic transfer / Draft / Cheque / NEFT / RTGS / Net Banking through your bank pay able at Jaipur. Please add Rs 50/- extra towards bank charges.
International Members/Authors can send your membership fees/Manuscript Processing Charges in US $ or equivalent currency in the name of “Council for Sustainable Peace and Development” by Wire Transfer / Electronic Transfer / SWIFT / Western Union / MoneyGram / PayPal.
|Bank Account Details|
|Bank Name||INDUSIND BANK||A/C Name||COUNCIL FOR SUSTAINABLE PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT|
|A/C No||201002983203||IFSC Code||INDB0000820|
|Branch Name||SHYAM NAGAR JAIPUR||A/C Type||Current Account|
|Address||Indusind Bank Ltd Upper Ground Floor, Okay Plus Dp Metro, Ug-3 &4, Plot No 5&6, Dp Colony, New Sanganer Road, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302019|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Deposition of IASI Fellow Membership fees, you are requested to intimate (by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org) us immediately by providing following details as:
1. Covering letter containing: Name, Date, Time.
2. Proof of IASI Fellow Membership Fees
Kindly Note :On receipt of application of membership decision of Governing Board shall be final and binding.