International Association of Sports and ICT managed by Council for Sustainable Peace and Development publishes all its books in full open access format which are easily accessible for Sports, Education and ICT community.
IASI does not have any income source. Therefore, IASI needs to defray its production and maintenance costs by collecting Life Member Fees from author, authors’ institutes or research funding bodies.
Sports Associations, Sports Persons, Athletes, Managers, Coaches, Sports Federations, Sports Organizers, Event Managers, ICT Companies, Software Companies, Startups Academicians, scientists, management professionals, research scholars can join IASI as IASI Life Member.
Benefits of Membership:
Benefits provided to the Annual Member of International Association of Sports and ICT
- Annual Members will get a prestigious certificate regarding Annual membership, essential for one’s academic enhancement.
- Annual Members may be appointed as judges for various events of National/International Conference.
- Annual Members may become key note speakers in National/International Conference.
- Annual Members may be invited for invited talk/special lecture in sectional programs of National/International Conference.
- Annual Members will also be privileged to host the National/International Conference at their own place/country.
- Annual Members can give their research articles which will be published under the title ‘From the Editor’s Desk’ for which no Article processing fees will be charged.
- Annual Members will be considered for IASI Award.
- Annual Members can send their academics and research News / Information without any charges for IASI publication.
Annual Membership Subscription (Membership Fee)
- $75 (for foreign),
- $50 (for SAARC Countries),
- INR 1,100/- (for Indian)
Indian Members/Authors can send your membership fees/Manuscript Processing Charges in the name of “Council for Sustainable Peace and Development” by electronic transfer / Draft / Cheque / NEFT / RTGS / Net Banking through your bank pay able at Jaipur. Please add Rs 50/- extra towards bank charges.
International Members/Authors can send your membership fees/Manuscript Processing Charges in US $ or equivalent currency in the name of “Council for Sustainable Peace and Development” by Wire Transfer / Electronic Transfer / SWIFT / Western Union / MoneyGram / PayPal.
|Bank Account Details|
|Bank Name||INDUSIND BANK||A/C Name||COUNCIL FOR SUSTAINABLE PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT|
|A/C No||201002983203||IFSC Code||INDB0000820|
|Branch Name||SHYAM NAGAR JAIPUR||A/C Type||Current Account|
|SWIFT Code||INDBINBBJAC (For Foreign)||Address||Indusind Bank Ltd Upper Ground Floor, Okay Plus Dp Metro, Ug-3 &4, Plot No 5&6, Dp Colony, New Sanganer Road, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302019|
NOTE: After the deposition of IASI Annual Membership fees, you are requested to intimate (by e-mail) us immediately by providing following details as:
1. Covering letter containing: Name, Date, Time.
2. Proof of IASI Annual Membership Fees